When dealing with the Coronavirus, it’s more important than ever to ensure your home is properly protected. That’s why we here at Texas Remodel Team are taking every measure to properly maintain your home remodeling needs while ensuring your health is our number-one priority.
Our Digital Solutions
From online meetings and digital analyses of Windows, Doors, Baths, and Kitchens and more during planning phases, to social distancing practices and communication tools to avoid face-to-face interactions during in-home installation, we're implementing safety precautions that will allow you to maintain the home environment you need—while ensuring the safety that your family deserves.
Our Pledge To You:
· Maintain Regular Temperature Checks of Our Staff Members
· Wear Gloves at All Times
· Clean All Samples Before and After Appointments
· Make Online Video Quoting Technology Easily Accessible to Plan Projects via the Phone
· Allow for Easy Communication with Our Staff to Coordinate Installation in the Home—Without any Direct Engagement with Our Team
· Allow for Easy Communication with Our Staff to Coordinate Installation Outside of Your Home—Without any Installers Entering Your Home
So whether you need your windows replaced or kitchen remodeled, we are here to fulfill your home remodeling needs; keeping your home the safe space you need it to be in the process.
In fact, while you’re at home, give us a call or send us a chat!
We’ll be happy to teach you how to do the necessary evaluations to plan the improvements that you’ve realized you need while being cooped-up inside.
Call for a virtual consultation today!
Subscribe to Texas Remodel Team's Blog